To provide opportunities for learning experiences in collaboration to innovation before, during and after the conference
- To approach any collaborative activity, discipline or performance that uses specific methods and tools to engage more diverse participants in the decision making process
- To learn new ways to be creative together and to develop radical innovations
- To enter the conference as a play where the participants are the actors
- To use participants’ talents as a means to improve participation and sharing
- To provide contact opportunities with local culture and expression
Since 1987, the European Association for Creativity & Innovation (EACI) (http://www.eaci.net) co-organizes the bi-annual European Conference on Creativity & Innovation (ECCI), together with a local creativity and innovation association in Europe, with the intention of providing a platform for practitioners and academics in the field of creativity and innovation according to the ABCD formula: A (Academics), B (Business), C (Consultants & trainers) and D (Diffusion, the rest of the world) in the European society.
In 2011, the Portuguese Creativity and Innovation Association – APGICO (http://www.apgico.pt) is organizing the ECCI XII, with the purpose of providing an environment where participants learn with each other ways of developing collaborative activities which promote innovation.